Call for Tutorial Proposals
IEEE ANTS, November 6 – 9, 2016 – BANGALORE, INDIA
CALL FOR TUTORIALS
IEEE ANTS 2016 will be hosting a series of tutorials sessions for participants, Proposals are invited for half day tutorials of duration three hours in the areas of wireline networks, wireless networks, and network applications and related topics. Proposals should have clear and focused teaching material covering new and emerging topics within the scope of the conference.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL FORMAT
The tutorial proposal (maximum 5 pages) should describe concisely the content, importance and timeliness of the tutorial. It should contain the following sections:
- Title of tutorial;
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule;
- Names, addresses, and a short biography (up to 200 words) of the instructors;
- A description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address, emphasizing its importance and timeliness;
- If appropriate, a description of past versions of the tutorial, including number of attendees should be provided.
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
Submitted tutorial proposal should not exceed FIVE pages and it should be submitted in one all-in-one PDF file. The proposal document should be submitted electronically by email to the tutorial chairs (e-mail given below).
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL TIMELINE
- Tutorial proposal deadline: June 15, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2016
- Adrish Banerjee, IIT-Kanpur, India – email@example.com
- Nitin Agarwal, Univ of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA – firstname.lastname@example.org